Geotextile Wellscreen Filter
GeoFilters control the ingress of fines and eliminates the need for additional filter material within the borehole.
They are made up of a woven synthetic filter material that covers the outside of slotted or perforated pipe and an outer protective cover which is secured either end by adhesive or non-adhesive fixing.
- Standpipe Piezometers
- Groundwater monitoring wells
- Dewatering wells
Geonet is a high tensile EVA sleeve which protects the GeoFilter during transport and installation.
- High tensile strength
- High abrasion resistance
- Range of sizes from 19-400mm
A woven geotextile which provides filtration down to 150 microns, suitable for fine soils
- Pore size ranges from 150 – 250 microns
- Diameters from 19 to 400 mm
A knitted polyester filter sock which provides filtration down to 300 microns suitable for medium soils.
- 300 or 450 micron pore size
- Diameters from 50 to 400 mm